Take Care of Your Health – Know Yourself
It doesn’t have to be complicated to take care of your health. Most people fall into one or more of the following categories:
- Healthy, young and reasonably fit;
- Young and not so fit, no specific health problems but not very fit;
- Middle aged, good health, fit;
- Middle aged, good health, not so fit;
- Chronically ill;
- Middle aged +, good health;
- Frail, reasonable health;
- Frail, poor health.
Regardless of what category, you fit into, there are a few things you should do:
Record your prescriptions……
Record details of implants, teeth, breast, hip, knee, pacemaker….
Know your body when its well: your temperature, heart rate, blood pressure, your activity levels, and your weight…..
Also good to know: your hydration levels and body fat content….